- The Virtual Travel Fair contest (“the VTF Contest”) is organised and sponsored by SOTA International Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. ). The Contest is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Contest will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Contest is open to all customers who :
i. are residents or permanent residents of Malaysia;
ii. are eighteen (18) years of age or above;
iii. have a valid Malaysian identification card; and
iv. have a Malaysian bank account.
- Employees of SOTA and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) and anyone directly connected with the lucky draw are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- Eligible entries from VTF customers for the lucky draw will only be via the link as provided in the electronic direct mailer sent to the participants.
- The Contest period is from 1st September 2020 until 30 September 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“the Contest Period”). The contest period may be changed by SOTA at its discretion.
- All entries received before or after the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- Contest starts on the 1st September 2020 and supersedes any previous promotional material.
- To qualify for a chance to win a grand prize in the Contest participants must purchase and successfully buy any packages with minimum RM 300 in one receipt provided by VTF agents/operators.
- Winners shall be selected at random, either by hand or by other means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as the Company may determine in its sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be notified by their HelloGold registered email. The result will be published on our website within seven (7) days.
- The prizes for the contest are as follows:
- 1 x First Prize – RM5,000.00
- 1 x Second Prize – RM3,000.00
- 1 x Third Prize – RM2,000.00
- 50 x Consolation Prize – RM200
- .HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
- All participants in the Contest expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Contest. Winners of the Contest also consent to cooperate and participate in any publicity activities that may be organised by HelloGold.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMINITY
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Contest is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Contest.
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, SOTA disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Contest.
- SOTA reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or the mechanics of the Contest by publishing the amendments on the Contest page seven (7) days prior to any such amendment.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Contest and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trade mark and remains the sole property of SOTA.
By participating in the Contest, the participants consent to their personal data being used by SOTA for all purposes related to the Contest.
SOTA shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Contest due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of SOTA.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Malaysian law.
In the event of any inconsistencies between the English terms & conditions and the Bahasa Malaysia terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.